Dienstag, 30. April 2013

iNSD 2013 - Join in the fun!

Its finally here. iNSD 2013! And I bring you some great freebies,
games and prizes this time.


My whole shop will be 40% off from 1st may till 6th may


First I have this grabbag for you, including Timeline Covers, Stacked Borders and Photo Clusters, perfect to mix and match, and all this for only 5$.

CD_INSD2013Grabbag_preview

Includes:
4 Timeline Cover Templates
4 Stacked Border Templates
4 Photo Cluster Templates
.psd files
.tiff files
.png files
.page files
300 dpi
12"
Available @TDC

CD_BonusPoints2013

Earning bonus points?
When you buy my iNSD 2013 - Grabbag, you will earn 10 bonus chick points at your checkout. 

CD_ChickBlitz2013

And we also have a Chick Blitz! Category again, all products for 2$ each in it.

 

DSparade-Banner__May2013

CD_ThatsLife_preview

That's life - the digiscrap parade - may 2013

Five of the biggest scrapbooking stores teamed up to bring you 4 times a year a really big blog and facebook hop collab. Above you can see my part, it will be available for the entire month of may.
And I decided to give it also to all my new Newsletter subscribers. All current subscribers can load it on my facebook page please

ChallengeScavengerHuntAd2

I'm also hosting a Scavenger Hunt at TDC, so just hop over and join the fun.

 

Happy iNSD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen