Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

New Release – Listmaker 2 + Quick CT Call

Fall already hit us, and this in late august, it just feels a bit strange, to look outside, and just see foggy and rainy weather. This week I have a new pack for you, "Listmaker 2" and also a Quick CT Call, to stock up my creative team.
Also one of my older releases, joining my TDC Shop.
Like always, new releases are 30% off till sunday evening.

CD_Listmaker2_preview

You can get it here

Im a huge fan of making lists, mostly to-do-lists. I have them everywhere, seems to be a real addiction. So here is the perfect pack for you "Listmaker 2" to create a layout with one of those special to you lists.

 

CD_Listmaker2_digiscrapparadeaugustdestinationadventureEmmyPerfectly ImperfectKate

 

Re-Release

CD_GreatExpectations_Templates_preview

You can get it here
I also have this re-release, this week, perfect for scrapping your pregnancy pictures.

 

CorneliaDesigns_QuickCall2013

And last but not least, I have a Quick CT Call this year, so if you agree with the requirements, just post your best gallery link in the TDC Forum or at this post at facebook. The Call will only last a few days, till all spots are filled, so hurry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen