Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013

2 New Releases

August is finally here, this year is just flying by again. My oldest girl is the first time on vacation with her daddy this week. So its relatively calm here at home, with just Enya around me. This week i have 2 new Releases for you. One template pack coordinating with the Digiscrap Parade August Freebie and the other is a "Back 2 School" layered Journaling Card Pack.  And also some of my older releases, joining my TDC Shop.


Like always, new releases are 30% off till sunday evening.

CD_DestinationAdventure_preview

You can get it here

Summertime means vacation time and who doesnt love to have some sorts of adventure included? "Destination: Adventure" is the Digiscrap Parade August 2013 theme, so I created this coordinating template pack. Going up in the sky was always an adventure for me and still is, so I created this pack with flying in my mind. Clouds and arrows pointing the direction, to the unknown adventure.
This pack coordinates with the Digiscrap Parade Freebie August 2013

 

CD_JournalByTheDozen_Back2SchoolEdition_preview

You can get it here

Some of our kids are starting school again soon. And I created the perfect journaling card pack for this occasion. 12 layered journaling card templates, totally editable, and perfect for starting this years school memories and document them. 

1 Kommentar: