Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

A Fathers Love – New Release

 

May is already over, and its still so cold everywhere, I cant see summer here right now. Instead we have lots of rain and flood in the whole country.

But this week we want to celebrate all this wonderful man in our life, the dads. Fathersday is coming up this weekend.

I have again wonderful template stuff from me again. And also some of my older releases, joining my TDC Shop.
Like always, new releases are 30% off till sunday evening.
 

CD_AFathersLove_preview

Since Father's Day is coming up in the US and in most parts of europe I thought I would take this chance
to pay tribute to fathers everywhere. There are big, beautiful flowers in the background; darker tones of color in your paper pieces and frames will help to make your
photos pop and let your pics of dad shine! These templates are great for any photos of course, but you can take this chance to show off pics of your dad or you
as dad! Celebrate and remember. Cherish the memories.

Includes:
4 Templates
.psd files
.tiff files
.png files
.page files
300 dpi
12"
Available @TDC

CD_AFathersLove_ReedSummerOfFunchocoEllenJoy2Scrapbook

 

 

Spring Whisper 1 -  Re-Release

CD_SpringWhisper1_preview

Available @TDC

stellamarie2stellamarie1

 

Spring Whisper 2 -  Re-Release

CD_SpringWhisper2_preview

Available @TDC

Stellamarie1Meeasmumma1

 

A Fathers Love – June Freebie

CD_AFathersLoveJuneFreebie_preview

Also this month I have another freebie for you on my facebook fanpage. Just like my page and click on the fan freebie tab, and you can load the template there.

Happy Scrapping!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen