Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

Hippity-Hoppity *New Release*

I want to apologize for my long absence, but I had a reason for it. Im sure some of you have already read or seen it around facebook. Im pregnant with baby number 3 and felt really horrible the last weeks, totally sick and tired the whole time. But I promise Im fully back now, and I bring you something new. Perfect in time for easter with big colored eggs, cute bunnies and carrots.
But first I show you my little miracle inside.

2013-03-18 15.07.09

Currently I'm 13 weeks pregnant, and due date will be at the end of september 2013.

 

CD_Hippity-Hoppity_preview

Hippity-Hoppity
includes:
4 templates
.psd files
.pnp files
.tiff files
.page files
300 dpi
3600 px

 

and some inspirational layouts from my ct

Ellenkatiecreatesleander07leander072leander073LileMacaNancynavajaPippistellamarie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen