Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Protect Me 1+2 – New Releases

 

Another week is over and this time I have a few project life products. Im totally in love with the page protectors for paper scrapbooking and so I thought why not doing some digitally. And I really love how they turned out. I did 2 different packs.

CD_ProtectMe1_MScraps

Available @MScraps & @ScrapTake Out

Includes:
4 page protectors
pockets are 6x4 + 3x5 "
.png file
.tiff file
.psd file
12x12 "

CD_ProtectMe2_MScraps

Available @MScraps & @ScrapTake Out

Includes:
4 page protectors
pockets are 6x4 + 3x4 "
.png file
.tiff file
.psd file
12x12 "

and lots of examples from my creative team

 

CD_ProtectMe2_KitschyKitchenForeverJoy_AlphabetSoupGirlyDuniaScrap08-28-12-gcsp-ad_vacationtime-CD_SlipItIn1

pippi1chaosmum1CD_ProtectMe1_template1(anika)franceLimefreckles (protectme1)kristen(protectme1)pippi2tine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen