Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

Great Expectations

 

My little girl – Enya – is now nearly 6 month old, but when I was pregnant with her I was so sad I couldnt find really much great kits out there. So I decided to my own, to scrap all her new born pics I have. And here is it. “Great Expectations”, is filled with 19 patterned papers and 13 solid papers. 145 Elements (56 unique elements). 1 Alpha with Upper & lowercase, puncutations and accents. Also 16 Wordartsstrips about pregnancy and newborns are included. You can get all packs separetly or for saving money in the big bundle with pregnancy week tags, Wordarts and templates included.

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsKit_STO

You can get it here for 20% off

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsPapers_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsPapers2_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsAlpha_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsWordstrips_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsTags_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsWordarts_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsTemplates_STO

Here

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsBundle_STO

Here

chaosmum1Erikalilestellamarie

 

And I have also a little Addon Freebie for you all, you can get it on my Fanpage at Facebook, just like the page, click on the exclusive tab and download it.

 

CorneliaDesigns_GreatExpectationsAddon_STO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen