Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Tangerine Love @ Shabby Pickle Designs

 

First of all I want to tell you some excited news, I’m guesting this month @Shabby Pickle Designs and all my goodies there are 30% off for the weekend. So don’t miss this chance.

I also created a totally new template collection, called “Tangerine Love”, with soft orange colors. It’s also 30% off for a few days.

CorneliaDesignsTangerineLoveSPD

includes: 4 templates, .psd files, 300 dpi, 3600 px

you can grab it here

 

and of course I have lots of inspiring pages, by my fabulous creative girls

SiRo1

Brandy1MartinaL1

pippi1pippi2

Lile1

stellamarie2MartinaL2michelleluke1Jaimex1

stellamarie1

 

Macafus1kittyscrap1chaosmumn1CD_TangerineLove_Charlize_SpiritOfTheUnicorn

 

I have also now the whole Spring Whisper Bundle 5-8 available

CorneliaDesigns_SpringWhisperBundle5-8_SPD

stellamarie2Macafus1SiRo1michelleluke

 

And I want to thank all my facebook fans for nearly hitting the 200, dont worry there will soon be a great freebie in june.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen