Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Finally here - "Tangerine Love 2" & "Toxic Generation1"

I have two new totally different template packs in my shop today, some you you know my "Tangerine Love " Collection, so here is pack number 2.

CorneliaDesigns_TangerineLove2

available here
20 % off for 3 days

includes:
4 templates
.psd files
.tiff files
.png files
300 dpi
3600 px

 

and the second new release, is totally new and with lots of cutouts in the back - Toxic Generation 1

CorneliaDesigns_ToxicGeneration1_STO

available here
20% off for 3 days

includes:
4 templates
.psd files
.tiff files
.png files
300 dpi
3600 px

And there is also a freebie on my fanpage, a few of you may know it, it was free for my chat here at Scrap TakeOut, but I was so stressed the last days, that I thought I will give it out to everyone.

CorneliaDesigns_TangerineLoveFreebie1_preview

here

and here are a few wonderful layouts from my creative team

for Tangerine Love2:

 

anjutka1brandy1chaosmum1kittyscrapMaca1pippi1pippi2stellamariesaubermachen_CD_TangerineLove2_DomesticatedKristinCronin-Barrow_part1saubermachen_CD_TangerineLove2_DomesticatedKristinCronin-Barrow_part2

and for Toxic Generation1:

chaosmum1kittyscraplile1Maca1martinaL1stellamarie1pippi1pippi2Tanyia1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen