Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

“Frosty Morning 1” 20% off

 

Long time no templates, I know but, now Im back with a new template collection

“Frosty Morning”

I designed for my best friend. So they are with lots of circles and really cold colors.

CorneliaDesigns_FrostyMorning1_angels

you can get it here for 20% off for one week, so go and grab it now

includes:
4 templates
.psd files
300 dpi

And of course lots of wonderful pages by my creative Team.

 

babybett_daydreamer_kimla_tempfrostymorning_part1babybett_daydreamer_kimla_tempfrostymorning_part2

by me (Cornelia Designs)

Angeleye1Beaute1

by Angeleye & Beaute

Mia1Mom2laurynjacob1

by Mia & Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*

Mone1Mone2Mone3Mone4

all four by my wonderful friend Simone

Favourite SeasonSnow time

by motherbear

Pippi1Pippi2

by Pippi

Sandramilie1Sandramilie2

by Sandramilie

Tine1Tine2

by tine

Mullemaus1

by Mullemaus

 

Wish you tons of fun with this pack

Hugs Cornelia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen